Dr. Ronald Clark uses dental implants to replace missing teeth. Often, implants provide you a more comfortable and convenient restoration option than removable partial or complete dentures.
Implants are artificial titanium roots attached to your upper or lower jaw bone. They are capped with ceramic teeth that are custom designed to look and feel like your surrounding natural teeth. Implants are strong, stable and durable. With proper care and maintenance, your implants can be a lifelong permanent restoration.
Reasons for dental implants:
- Replace one or more missing teeth without affecting adjacent teeth
- Resolve joint pain or bite problems caused by teeth shifting into a missing tooth’s space
- Improve chewing ability
- Restore a patient’s confident smile
- Restore or enhance facial tissues
- Support a bridge or denture to make them more secure and comfortable